We gave Lily's dresser a much needed facelift. I forgot to get a before picture of it before I sanded it down. Oh well!

We painted it white and Lily wanted the top purple so we did that too!

The drawers were inspired by this fabric. I painted on the big flowers and kept adding more and more random designs.

Kids got home from school and wanted to help. I cringed at the idea from my OCD side but I am so glad I let them help. They loved it and it's way more personal to Lily now. She had the awesome idea of having sercret things hidden like L's, Lily's and hidden mickeys.

Then just a few layers of poly then we added the hardware.